The holidays are around the corner and you and your family don’t want to miss these special events presented by the City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department.
First up is the Annual Craft Fair at the Tamarac Community Center on December 3, starting at 5:30 p.m. followed by the Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree at 6:30 p.m. where first there will be a special commission holiday message followed by performances from both the Tamarac and Challenger Elementary School recorder ensembles as well as the Renaissance Charter Chorus. After that, there will be a Christmas tree and a Menorah lighting followed by a visit from Santa Claus, a craft fair and magic show. The Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
Pet lovers won’t want to miss the annual Paws with Claus event on Saturday, December 6, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m at the Gary B Jones Park for People and Pups. This is a free event where residents can take holiday photos of their dogs with Santa Claus. At the event will be pet product and service vendors, as well as a pet holiday outfit contest as well as giveaways. The dog park is located at 8101 Southgate Blvd.
Kids will love the annual Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland held on Thursday, December 12, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Tamarac Park. There will be inflatables, arts and crafts, games and lots of other activities, music and giveaways. Tamarac Park is located at 7501 North University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 12, 2023Lucky Lauderhill Lady Wins $1 Million Florida Lottery Scratch-off Prize