By Ryan Yousefi
Tamarac is about to get a lot more festive and brighter in the name of the holiday season.
The city is hosting its annual Holiday Lighting Festival at Caporella Park, located at 5200 Prospect Road, on Thursday, November 30, at 6:30 p.m.
Mayor Gomez and the city commission will take center stage, poised to illuminate the night with the season’s magic. The group will collectively light the city’s Christmas tree, menorah, and kinara.
Santa Claus is also scheduled to make his grand entrance at the event to offer kids an early meet and greet before the big day.
The event will feature an array of holiday-themed entertainment suitable for all ages. Entry is free.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Paws with Claus Holiday Paw-ty Takes Place at Gary B Jones Park on December 9
- NewsDecember 5, 20234th Annual Hope for the Holidays Toy Distribution Takes Place on December 16
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Toy Drive Spreads Holiday Cheer
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Senior Citizen Wreaks Havoc During DMV Eye Exam, Faces Charges for Equipment Demolition