By Ryan Yousefi
A non-profit organization welcomes community members to an event to support underprivileged families this holiday season.
The Broward Healthy Start Coalition is set to host the 4th Annual Hope for the Holidays Toy Distribution and Resource Fair on Saturday, December 16, at the Lauderhill Performing Arts Center, located at 3800 Northwest 11th Place, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The event will feature live music, various vendors offering various goods, and giveaways for adults and children of all ages. Children who wish to receive a toy must be present during the event.
Known for its leadership in Maternal and Child Health policy and programming in Broward County, the Broward Healthy Start Coalition routinely hosts events throughout the year to take the burden off families and expecting mothers.
For more information about the event, visit the Broward Healthy Start Coalition website.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024From Prison to Prayer: Dr. Yehudah Pryce’s Path to Spirituality and Judaism
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Chamber Invites Local Businesses to Kings Point Expo on February 26
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Broward Sheriff’s Office to Host Gun Safety Class Geared Toward Child Firearm Education
- NewsFebruary 17, 20245th Annual Jazz Under the Stars Returns to Lauderhill on February 17