By Jill Fox
The hunt for gastronomical treasure is on. The City of Tamarac and Savor Our City are tempting residents with delicious food throughout the with Flavors of Tamarac.
In this ongoing event, foodies can discover and support the city’s privately owned, mom-and-pop restaurants as well as have an opportunity to win $1,000 in prizes.
During September, residents can participate with friends, coworkers, or family members in the first restaurant hunt, where they will learn about all the unique flavors found in Tamarac. Participants can follow the online route maps comprised of local restaurants by matching up clues.
In her monthly update, Mayor Michelle Gomez encouraged residents to participate and thanked them for supporting these local small businesses.
Anyone can play online or email answers, visit participating restaurants and make social media posts with selfies or food photos to earn entries for a chance to win.
For additional rules and directions, visit Flavors of Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.09.09Hunt For Clues And Win Prizes With ‘Flavors of Tamarac’
- News2021.09.02City of Tamarac Commemorates September 11 With ‘Honk For A Hero’
- News2021.08.30Find out How to Join a Girl Scout Troop At Free Event Sept. 5
- News2021.08.30Boost Immunity from the Inside Out at NutriFlo Medspa and IV Lounge