By Matt Rothman
J.P. Taravella boys baseball team continues to give back to the community before the holiday season.
For the fifth time, the Trojans were back at Cross Creek Behavioral Center in Pompano Beach handing out over 500 toys to the school under Head Coach Joe Giummule, who previously worked at Cross Creek.
Players handed out toys and helped the students wrap presents for their siblings for a holiday. They also spent time writing holiday cards Thursday morning.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 19, 2023TS Aquatics Swimmers Shine in Postseason Competitions
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Tawannah McLemore Leads The Way For J.P. Taravella Swim Team in State Championship
- NewsNovember 9, 20233 J.P. Taravella Baseball Players Officially Sign Letter of Intent
- NewsNovember 8, 2023J.P. Taravella Cross Country Impresses in Regionals; Soccer Teams Begin Season