By: Matt Rothman
The J.P. Taravella girls basketball team only won five games in the past three years.
This season, they have already won three of ten games this year, including an exciting one-point win over Stranahan High School on December 14.
The Trojans also picked up victories over Pompano Beach and Hallandale High School. In both wins, they scored at least 47 points.
JPT has lost five of their last six games but still has six games left starting in the new year. They will take on Planation High school on January 6 before having games against Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, West Broward, Piper, and Deerfield Beach High School.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Trojans Triumph in Season Opener After Baseball Team Dominates South Broward High
- NewsJanuary 26, 2024J.P. Taravella Sports Recap: District Championship, Senior Night & More
- NewsJanuary 16, 2024J.P. Taravella Varsity Teams Navigate Challenges and Triumphs in 2024 Season
- NewsJanuary 4, 2024Brandon Meyers Wins Broward County Bowler of the Year: Conference Awards Announced