By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac’s water department is reinstating water shut-offs and late fee charges on past due accounts.
Water shut-offs were suspended in March 2020 to assist residents facing financial hardship during COVID-19. Beginning February 1, 2022, customers with unpaid bills might have their water disconnected by the next day.
As both the community and local economy show signs of improvement, the city is returning to its pre-COVID policy.
The city encouraged the customers to keep their accounts current by making monthly payments and offered assistance and payment arrangements for eligible residents.
To learn more about the notice and make additional payment arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members