By Ryan Yousefi
With the start of a new school year just around the corner, J.P. Taravella High School invites incoming 9th graders to ride a wave of vital information at its Surf’s Up Freshman Orientation.
The Surf’s Up Orientation, open to all incoming freshmen, takes place on Thursday, August 10, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at J.P. Taravella High School, 10600 Riverside Drive.
The orientation is planned as a fun-filled introduction to the school as freshmen transition into a new stage of their academic journey.
Organized by the school’s administration and staff, the Surf’s Up Freshman Orientation will offer a chance to familiarize themselves with the campus and discover the resources and facilities available throughout their high school years.
The registration fee for the event is $25 per student, which covers the cost of a commemorative T-shirt and lunch.
Click here to register for the J.P. Taravella High School Surf’s Up Orientation.
Feeder schools include Millennium 6-12 and Ramblewood Middle.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Dirty Dog’s Car Wash Opens with Grand Opening Celebration
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Lauderhill’s Mayor Thurston Hosts Move with the Mayor and Fitness Challenge
- NewsSeptember 21, 2023Tamarac Man Attempts to Drown Woman in Community Pool
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023BSO North Lauderdale and Home Depot Team Up for ‘Building Bonds’ Children’s Workshop