Martin David Kiar, who is a candidate for Broward County Commission District 1, sent out this glossy four-page mailer today to all registered Democrats today which will surely get attention.
Pictured on the front are six Republicans shown in the most unflattering photos that could have ever been taken of them.
If you’ve had enough of the the right wing scary bunch attacking our values….We have a better choice! Act today and help get Martin David Kiar on the ballot for county Commissioner. – Martin David Kiar.
Elected in 2006, Kiar is currently a State Representative in Tallahassee. I believe Kiar will make a great Commissioner for District 1, which encompasses parts of Tamarac, Lauderhill, Plantation, Sunrise, Weston and parts of Davie. However, I’m not a big believer in these provocative ads and I also don’t see how the “scary bunch” will translate into Broward politics.
The mailer isn’t all just for show because inside, Kiar is asking Democrats to sign his candidate petition and mail it like it is a postcard. All postage paid. Very easy and convenient for the voters. It even has names, addresses and voter registration numbers filled out for the residents, all they have to do is sign it and drop it in the mailbox. Kiar can expect a lot of petitions back from this.
Keep your eyes out for more interesting items in your mailbox soon. This will be a very busy election year.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out