By Agrippina Fadel
The Lauderhill Police Department embraces community engagement through “Coffee with a Cop,” a laid-back event designed to foster connections between residents, local business owners, and their dedicated officers.
Join the conversation on Thursday, October 12, from 8 to 11 a.m. at 7-Eleven, 5590 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, and enjoy a relaxed chat with your neighborhood police officers. The informal brunch is open to the community, and refreshments will be provided.
For more information, call 954-764-4357 or visit www.lauderhill-fl.gov.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo