By: Sharon Aron Baron
Doesn’t your daughter deserve to be treated like the princess she is?
Treat her on Saturday, August 17, when you take her to the annual Princess Party at the Tamarac Community Center. Upon her arrival in her carriage, (your car) she will be greeted by royalty and have her picture taken with the Queen. While there, her Royal Highness will enjoy cupcakes, cookies, punch, games, crafts, and giveaways.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story