By: Sharon Aron Baron
Doesn’t your daughter deserve to be treated like the princess she is?
Treat her on Saturday, August 17, when you take her to the annual Princess Party at the Tamarac Community Center. Upon her arrival in her carriage, (your car) she will be greeted by royalty and have her picture taken with the Queen. While there, her Royal Highness will enjoy cupcakes, cookies, punch, games, crafts, and giveaways.
Sign up at the Tamarac Community Center. Preregistration is required (space limited to the first 50 children ages 5 – 10 years old).
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price