By: Sharon Aron Baron
Doesn’t your daughter deserve to be treated like the princess she is?
Treat her on Saturday, August 17, when you take her to the annual Princess Party at the Tamarac Community Center. Upon her arrival in her carriage, (your car) she will be greeted by royalty and have her picture taken with the Queen. While there, her Royal Highness will enjoy cupcakes, cookies, punch, games, crafts, and giveaways.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton