By Kevin Deutsch
A man was found shot in Tamarac Thursday night, authorities said.
Broward County Regional Communications received a call reporting the shooting near the 4000 block of North State Road 7 around 8:23 p.m., according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
When BSO Tamarac district deputies arrived, they found an adult male suffering from gunshot wounds, according to BSO.
Tamarac Fire Rescue also responded to the crime scene and rushed the victim to a local hospital. His injuries are listed as non-life-threatening, deputies said.
BSO violent crimes and crime scene detectives were notified and are investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting, deputies said.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsFebruary 17, 2024Bolton Says He Won’t Accept Benefits From Tamarac’s Shaker Village Deal
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Detectives Arrest Suspect in Fire That Killed Tamarac Woman
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Tamarac Rejects Land Sale to Developer for Village Project
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024BSO Makes 17 Arrests After String of Tamarac Car Thefts