By Agrippina Fadel
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s mobile office visits Tamarac city hall on Wednesday.
The Florida senator’s staff will discuss matters related to immigration, military, social security, Medicare, IRS/banking, and legislative issues. Residents are encouraged to schedule an appointment as the meetings are first-come, first-served.
Hours are Wednesday, February 9, from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at 7525 NW 88th Ave.
Rubio has eight offices throughout Florida, including Miami and Palm Beach. The Mobile Office Hours program brings his office to every state county and helps him connect with constituents.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo