By Agrippina Fadel
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s mobile office visits Tamarac city hall on Wednesday.
The Florida senator’s staff will discuss matters related to immigration, military, social security, Medicare, IRS/banking, and legislative issues. Residents are encouraged to schedule an appointment as the meetings are first-come, first-served.
Hours are Wednesday, February 9, from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at 7525 NW 88th Ave.
Rubio has eight offices throughout Florida, including Miami and Palm Beach. The Mobile Office Hours program brings his office to every state county and helps him connect with constituents.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.05.24Tamarac Celebrates Caribbean Heritage Month with Steel Drum Orchestra
- News2022.05.19Tamarac Social Justice Wall Will Include James Sistrunk, Jackie Robinson, and President Kennedy
- News2022.05.19Dog of the Week: Macarena is the Life of the Party
- News2022.05.162022 RISE Expo Brings the Business Community Together