By: Claire Cornish
Eighteen-month old-Brando is a puppy with movie-star good looks who is both charming and popular amongst his fellow shelter residents.
He enjoys being around other dogs and is a gentle and friendly young man with a stunning chocolate-colored coat.
Brando loves to hang out with humans and especially seems to enjoy the company of children. He’d make an amazing family dog, either as your one and only or as one of many.
He is house-broken, knows commands and if you ask really nicely will give you his paw for a treat.
Brando says to Tamarac residents: “I’m ready to find my family!”
Brando’s ID number is A2016845 and he resides at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.02.18This Loving Dog With a Sensible and Serious Side Needs a Forever Home
- News2020.02.11This Charmer at Broward County Animal Care is a Real Ladies Man
- News2020.02.04Finney Needs a Family and He’s Waiting for them at Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.01.21Elektra is Patiently Waiting at Broward County Animal Care to Meet Her Forever Family