By: Claire Cornish
What can we say about this beautiful girl that can sum up how special she is in one sentence?
We could tell you about her ever-present smile when she is in the company of people of all ages; we could tell you about the way she loves to put her head on your lap and ask you for an ear scratch; we could even tell you that she enjoys walks, kong toys, and bacon treats, and still we would not have come anywhere close to telling you how sweet, gentle and all-around marvelous Brienne really is.
Brienne is around 8 years young and is getting rather anxious that her forever family have not found her yet. She would also be more than happy to be fostered too.
She says to Tamarac residents: “My bag is packed and I’m ready to come home with you!”
Brienne’s ID number is A2023474 and she is currently living at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm (closed on Mondays.)
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.05.19This Jack Russell Terrier Girl is Ready to Find her Forever Family
- News2020.05.07Maui Needs a Forever Home After Owner Dies
- News2020.04.02This Sweet Dog Needs a Foster Parent During the Stay-At-Home Order
- News2020.03.22Self-Isolate While Fostering a Loving Pet from Broward County Animal Care