By: Claire Cornish
Gino has over one hundred incredible qualities that make him stand out from the pack. Leash walking….well, that’s not one of them, and it’s something he is hoping his new family will teach him.
Gino is a vibrant, happy-go-lucky boy who listens very well and likes to learn new things. He gets very excited when it’s time to take a walk and so he takes his leash in his mouth and starts to walk himself. However, he would prefer that his humans accompany him on his walk, and he would love to stroll through the neighborhood, or go to the park, or even chill in the backyard with his new BFF.
He is around six-years-old, fit and healthy, and looking for a forever home, but he’d like everyone to know that he would also be interested in a foster placement as well. Gino’s ID number is A2003249.
Gino says to Tamarac residents: “Let’s go for a walk together.” He is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. They are open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am – 6 pm (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon