By Claire Cornish
Penny is one of the most beautiful dogs you will ever meet, and her beauty is definitely not just skin deep.
This adorable six-year-old Harrier is gentle, sweet, and kind. She loves nothing more than to be with her humans, taking walks, enjoying a good belly rub, or playing in the backyard. Penny is both dog and cat friendly, and she is fond of children too.
Penny is currently relaxing in a foster home and is well-mannered and impeccably behaved.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- NewsMarch 5, 2023Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- NewsSeptember 9, 2022Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- NewsJuly 7, 2022Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- NewsJune 26, 2022Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation