By Agrippina Fadel
Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek invites residents to celebrate Women’s Seder with an afternoon of praying, singing, and dancing.
Held on Sunday, March 26, at 1:30 at Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek, the community-wide Women’s Seder is $24 for women and $18 for girls ages 12 to 18. The cost includes a Kosher meal, a dancing scarf, and a copy of Haggadah. Registration closes on March 16.
The Festival of Freedom explores how history would have turned out if the women of the Exodus had not stood up to Pharoah. The Seder will be led by Rabbi Daniela Szuster, who created a special Women’s Haggadah and Cantor Jenna Kramarow.
For registration and information, contact Helene, Sisterhood@tbtst.org. Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek is located at 5700 NW 94 Ave.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23