By: Sharon Aron Baron
A middle school drama teacher was arrested after being discovered engaged in sexual acts with a 15-year-old boy in Tamarac.
Just after 2 a.m. May 11, a Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy discovered Pamela Stigger, 33, moments after she had engaged in sexual acts with a 15 year-old boy in the back of a car parked near the intersection of Northwest 70th Avenue and Northwest 58th Street.
Stigger, who is a drama teacher at Forest Glen Middle School, had been the victim’s teacher in the past. She currently resides in North Lauderdale.
Special Victims Unit detectives are investigating. At this time, detectives believe that there are no other victims. Stigger faces felony charges including two counts of sexual battery and one count of lewd conduct.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Special Victims Unit Det. Elizabeth Rodriguez at 954-321-4228. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year