By: Saraana Jamraj
The City of Tamarac is hosting Groove on the Grass: Concerts in the Park throughout the spring, bringing the opportunity to sing along and dance under the night sky — and in March, Motown Magic will be providing the tunes.
Motown Magic, a tribute band, is comprised of four vocalists and six musicians, who play the best of The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, The Four Tops, The Commodores, and several more musical acts from the popular, era-defining, 1960s genre.
In addition to the live music, Groove on the Grass will also include inflatable rides, games, and food trucks. The event is appropriate for all ages and open to the public– admission is free. Guests can bring chairs and blankets.
The concert will take place from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th Street, on Friday, March 20.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.01.18‘One Tamarac’ Multicultural Festival Moves Forward with New Date
- News2021.01.15Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Board Moves Closer to Final Approval
- News2021.01.06Rep Dan Daley Advocates for his District on 5 House Committees
- News2020.12.30Commissioner Bolton Expresses Remorse Over Calling City Attorney ‘Untrustworthy’