This will be OFA’s 101st office in Florida.
On Saturday, Oct. 6, Organizing for America-Florida will celebrate the grand opening of a new office in Tamarac with State Representative and newly elected Broward County Commissioner Marty Kiar along with local supporters and volunteers where they will have a kick off a “Commit to Register, Commit to Vote” registration drive with just three days left before Tuesday’s Oct. 9 deadline.
To win Florida, supporters and volunteers know that they must register voters and build enthusiasm from the ground up, and they continue to go block-by-block and neighborhood-by-neighborhood to show the President that Floridians will have his back on Election Day. With less than 35 days left until Election Day, the campaign continues its commitment to grow its volunteer-driven efforts across the state through trainings, planning sessions, house parties, canvasses and phone banks.
President Obama knows Americans have a choice in this election between two fundamentally different visions of how to grow the economy, create middle-class jobs and pay down the debt. Either we can continue to embrace the values that make our country great and grow the economy from the middle out, or we can go backward to the failed, top-down policies of the past. In a close election, OFA has always relied on its grassroots infrastructure to make the difference. That’s why OFA supporters are organizing their communities and sharing the President’s vision to keep moving our country forward with their neighbors, friends and family.
OFA-Florida Tamarac Office Opening & “Commit to Register, Commit to Vote” Voter Registration Drive Kickoff
State Rep. Marty Kiar & OFA-Florida volunteers and supporters
5465 N. State Rd. 7, Tamarac, FL 33319
10:45 AM, Saturday, Oct. 6
If you are interested in covering this event, please forward this e-mail with your contact information to FLPress@BarackObama.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out