By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Sunrise Florida girl has been missing for several weeks and her parents are frantically worried.
Jackie, 16, has gone missing before said her parents Erica and Ernest Beebe, but never for this long. They said they are getting very little help from the school, the police, and the State system but finally decided to forget their pride and post their missing daughter’s photo themselves on their Facebook page in the hopes that either she or someone she knows may see it and let them know that she is safe.
They said her phone is currently off and the police and AT&T are refusing to try and ping her last known location.
They ask that if you have any information to contact them at 954-562-9076 or 964-821-6756.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments