By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Sunrise Florida girl has been missing for several weeks and her parents are frantically worried.
Jackie, 16, has gone missing before said her parents Erica and Ernest Beebe, but never for this long. They said they are getting very little help from the school, the police, and the State system but finally decided to forget their pride and post their missing daughter’s photo themselves on their Facebook page in the hopes that either she or someone she knows may see it and let them know that she is safe.
They said her phone is currently off and the police and AT&T are refusing to try and ping her last known location.
They ask that if you have any information to contact them at 954-562-9076 or 964-821-6756.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.19Volunteers Needed at Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.04.18Reported Altercation in Tamarac Leaves 1 Dead
- News2021.04.17Woman Scammed out of $200K on Dating Site in Tamarac Crime Updates
- News2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20