By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Sunrise Florida girl has been missing for several weeks and her parents are frantically worried.
Jackie, 16, has gone missing before said her parents Erica and Ernest Beebe, but never for this long. They said they are getting very little help from the school, the police, and the State system but finally decided to forget their pride and post their missing daughter’s photo themselves on their Facebook page in the hopes that either she or someone she knows may see it and let them know that she is safe.
They said her phone is currently off and the police and AT&T are refusing to try and ping her last known location.
They ask that if you have any information to contact them at 954-562-9076 or 964-821-6756.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup