By: Sharon Aron Baron
On November 11, all schools are closed to remember Veteran’s Day. The Humane Society of Broward County is holding a day camp for all the children who are off school that day learn more about the facility.
Children will spend time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets, and animal-themed games and activities are planned.
If your children are between 7 – 12, they are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cost is $70 for the day and includes a pizza lunch.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.25COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 25
- News2020.05.22COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 22
- News2020.05.22Tamarac’s Drinking Water Undergoes Routine Chlorination June 9
- News2020.05.20COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 20