By: Sharon Aron Baron
On November 11, all schools are closed to remember Veteran’s Day. The Humane Society of Broward County is holding a day camp for all the children who are off school that day learn more about the facility.
Children will spend time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets, and animal-themed games and activities are planned.
If your children are between 7 – 12, they are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cost is $70 for the day and includes a pizza lunch.
Tamarac residents can email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or register by visiting humanebroward.com/kids-camps. Space is limited so be sure to sign up soon.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County