By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every Spring, Tamarac residents have an opportunity to find out what’s going on in the City and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meetings.
The City of Tamarac is broken up into four districts. At each meeting, the respective city commissioner travels into the community to update residents on upcoming projects and other important news, but more importantly, allows residents to ask questions to various department heads.
The photos published here were taken at the District 3 meeting which is represented by Commissioner Glasser. Held at the Tamarac Community Center, it consisted mostly of residents from Kings Point, with a few residents from Westwood 24 and other nearby communities.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family