By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every Spring, Tamarac residents have an opportunity to find out what’s going on in the City and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meetings.
The City of Tamarac is broken up into four districts. At each meeting, the respective city commissioner travels into the community to update residents on upcoming projects and other important news, but more importantly, allows residents to ask questions to various department heads.
The photos published here were taken at the District 3 meeting which is represented by Commissioner Glasser. Held at the Tamarac Community Center, it consisted mostly of residents from Kings Point, with a few residents from Westwood 24 and other nearby communities.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County