By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every Spring, Tamarac residents have an opportunity to find out what’s going on in the City and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meetings.
The City of Tamarac is broken up into four districts. At each meeting, the respective city commissioner travels into the community to update residents on upcoming projects and other important news, but more importantly, allows residents to ask questions to various department heads.
The photos published here were taken at the District 3 meeting which is represented by Commissioner Glasser. Held at the Tamarac Community Center, it consisted mostly of residents from Kings Point, with a few residents from Westwood 24 and other nearby communities.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup
- Events2019.09.13Sell Your Stuff at the Semi-Annual J.P. Taravella Community Garage Sale
- Crime & Safety2019.09.11In Wake of Parkland Shooting: BSO Providing Bleed Control Kits to Broward Schools
- Events2019.09.11Humane Society Holds Pet Playdate Camp September 30