By: Sharon Aron Baron
Every Spring, Tamarac residents have an opportunity to find out what’s going on in the City and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meetings.
The City of Tamarac is broken up into four districts. At each meeting, the respective city commissioner travels into the community to update residents on upcoming projects and other important news, but more importantly, allows residents to ask questions to various department heads.
The photos published here were taken at the District 3 meeting which is represented by Commissioner Glasser. Held at the Tamarac Community Center, it consisted mostly of residents from Kings Point, with a few residents from Westwood 24 and other nearby communities.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year