By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac held on October 18 was a success according to the feedback that Executive Director of the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce Peter Mason received.
“The event was a huge success with a higher attendance than previous years,” said Mason.
According to Mason 700 adults and 300 children attended this year. There were also 32 food vendors and 30 business vendors as well.
The adults weren’t the only ones that had a blast during the annual event; the children had their own area to have a great time.
“The Children’s Room was a huge hit with William Pennhouse entertaining with music and fun games and Cycler the Waste Management Robot bringing plenty of smiles.”
Event sponsors for this year’s event included: Broward Health Coral Springs, City Furniture, Walkerswood Caribbean Foods, The City of Tamarac, Applebee’s, Arrigo Automotive Group, University Hospital & Medical Center, Waste Management, Dignity Memorial, Chocolate Carz, PNC Bank, Walgreens, and State Farm Agent Suzanne Chesser.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup