By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 11th Annual Taste of Tamarac held on October 18 was a success according to the feedback that Executive Director of the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce Peter Mason received.
“The event was a huge success with a higher attendance than previous years,” said Mason.
According to Mason 700 adults and 300 children attended this year. There were also 32 food vendors and 30 business vendors as well.
The adults weren’t the only ones that had a blast during the annual event; the children had their own area to have a great time.
“The Children’s Room was a huge hit with William Pennhouse entertaining with music and fun games and Cycler the Waste Management Robot bringing plenty of smiles.”
Event sponsors for this year’s event included: Broward Health Coral Springs, City Furniture, Walkerswood Caribbean Foods, The City of Tamarac, Applebee’s, Arrigo Automotive Group, University Hospital & Medical Center, Waste Management, Dignity Memorial, Chocolate Carz, PNC Bank, Walgreens, and State Farm Agent Suzanne Chesser.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.18Reported Altercation in Tamarac Leaves 1 Dead
- News2021.04.17Woman Scammed out of $200K on Dating Site in Tamarac Crime Updates
- News2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.16No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations