By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac’s Parks and Recreation Department held their annual Springfest celebration on Saturday which included an egg hunt.
Children were separated by ages to try to pick up the most plastic eggs. The competition was fierce, especially in the toddler area where parents were scooping up eggs faster than the children. All ended well as everyone ended up finding plenty of eggs.
After the egg hunt, children were treated with bounces houses, slides, face painting and games, which kept them busy and allowed everyone to enjoy the beautiful weather.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac