By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac’s Parks and Recreation Department held their annual Springfest celebration on Saturday which included an egg hunt.
Children were separated by ages to try to pick up the most plastic eggs. The competition was fierce, especially in the toddler area where parents were scooping up eggs faster than the children. All ended well as everyone ended up finding plenty of eggs.
After the egg hunt, children were treated with bounces houses, slides, face painting and games, which kept them busy and allowed everyone to enjoy the beautiful weather.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town