By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac’s Parks and Recreation Department held their annual Springfest celebration on Saturday which included an egg hunt.
Children were separated by ages to try to pick up the most plastic eggs. The competition was fierce, especially in the toddler area where parents were scooping up eggs faster than the children. All ended well as everyone ended up finding plenty of eggs.
After the egg hunt, children were treated with bounces houses, slides, face painting and games, which kept them busy and allowed everyone to enjoy the beautiful weather.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup