By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 1980’s were some of the most unique times with arcade games like Ms. Pacman and Space invaders. Teens were wearing acid washed jeans, mini skirts or leg warmers, and spandex and hairspray were staples for heavy metal rock musicians.
On Friday night, you can relive some of those old days with 80s tribute band Lazy Bonez who performs classics by Van Halen, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Ratt, Dio and many more including their own brand of original tunes. So break out the leather, spandex, hairspray and get ready to have a “head-banging good time”
The concert will be held on Friday, April 25, 7 pm – 9 pm at the Sports Complex. Bring your chairs, blankets, and your appetite because the food trucks will be there to take your dinner order.
The Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.30City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Coronavirus Orders and Closures
- News2020.03.30Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 30
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution