By: Sharon Aron Baron
The 1980’s were some of the most unique times with arcade games like Ms. Pacman and Space invaders. Teens were wearing acid washed jeans, mini skirts or leg warmers, and spandex and hairspray were staples for heavy metal rock musicians.
On Friday night, you can relive some of those old days with 80s tribute band Lazy Bonez who performs classics by Van Halen, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Ratt, Dio and many more including their own brand of original tunes. So break out the leather, spandex, hairspray and get ready to have a “head-banging good time”
The concert will be held on Friday, April 25, 7 pm – 9 pm at the Sports Complex. Bring your chairs, blankets, and your appetite because the food trucks will be there to take your dinner order.
The Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family