By Sharon Aron Baron
One man has died after a shooting in a Tamarac apartment complex, and the Broward Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate the circumstances.
On Saturday at approximately 4:57 a.m., Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to a homicide reported at the 5900 block of Riverside Ave.
Early reports indicate there was a party taking place in the complex when an altercation between two males took place outside. One of the males reportedly reentered the house, leaving the other male locked out. The subject who was locked out reportedly forced his way back into the house, resulting in a person inside of the home firing multiple gunshots at the male said to have forced his way in.
The deceased, whose name has not been released, was approximately 25 to 30 years old. BSO’s Homicide Detectives and Crime Scene Unit investigators responded to the scene and are investigating the circumstances of this case.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes