Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs holds its huge food distribution on Wednesday, and students looking for service hours are welcome to help.
Last week, they served over 1,000 people in vehicles and many others walking up. Besides fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, pastries, and dry goods, they continue distributing toiletries for those in the community.
Social Services Director Nechama Gutman said they are always looking for volunteers, and Broward County Public School students working towards their silver cords could easily obtain them by helping weekly.
Students ages 15-years-old or over who are interested can message their Facebook page and start on Wednesday.
Visit this Wednesday, April 21, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at 3925 N University Drive.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit GoFundMe.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County