By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus, it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next “ThanksLiving” celebration.
The ‘TryVegan No-Turkey, Not-Potluck” will have availability for 200 free Thanksgiving dinner reservations offered at a “first come, first served” basis. The event will have a town hall forum and meeting led by EarthSave Ambassadors.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
It all takes place on Friday November 30, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Make your reservation now at Eventbrite.com or at the Event Registration Desk. Contact: Chef Katz at email@example.com 954-971-4432
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County