By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus, it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next “ThanksLiving” celebration.
The ‘TryVegan No-Turkey, Not-Potluck” will have availability for 200 free Thanksgiving dinner reservations offered at a “first come, first served” basis. The event will have a town hall forum and meeting led by EarthSave Ambassadors.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
It all takes place on Friday November 30, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town