By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus, it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at the next “ThanksLiving” celebration.
The ‘TryVegan No-Turkey, Not-Potluck” will have availability for 200 free Thanksgiving dinner reservations offered at a “first come, first served” basis. The event will have a town hall forum and meeting led by EarthSave Ambassadors.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
It all takes place on Friday November 30, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton