By: Sharon Aron Baron
They rolled on it, ran on it, and yes – they even pooped on it. The sod at the Gary B. Jones Dog Park gets a lot of wear-and-tear and now it’s all getting replaced.
The park will be closed from now until December 14 as workers lay new sod for your four-legged friends to enjoy.
In the meantime, dog lovers can visit Dr.Paul’s Dog Park at 2915 Sportsplex Drive in Coral Springs.
Celebrate the park’s re-opening on Saturday, December 15, with the Paws with Claus Holiday Pawty. Don’t forget to bring your camera and have your pup’s photo taken with Santa from 9:15 – 11 a.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.09.13Sell Your Stuff at the Semi-Annual J.P. Taravella Community Garage Sale
- Crime & Safety2019.09.11In Wake of Parkland Shooting: BSO Providing Bleed Control Kits to Broward Schools
- Events2019.09.11Humane Society Holds Pet Playdate Camp September 30
- Crime & Safety2019.09.10Sheriff Tony Appoints New Undersheriff