By: Sharon Aron Baron
They rolled on it, ran on it, and yes – they even pooped on it. The sod at the Gary B. Jones Dog Park gets a lot of wear-and-tear and now it’s all getting replaced.
The park will be closed from now until December 14 as workers lay new sod for your four-legged friends to enjoy.
In the meantime, dog lovers can visit Dr.Paul’s Dog Park at 2915 Sportsplex Drive in Coral Springs.
Celebrate the park’s re-opening on Saturday, December 15, with the Paws with Claus Holiday Pawty. Don’t forget to bring your camera and have your pup’s photo taken with Santa from 9:15 – 11 a.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal