By: Sharon Aron Baron
They rolled on it, ran on it, and yes – they even pooped on it. The sod at the Gary B. Jones Dog Park gets a lot of wear-and-tear and now it’s all getting replaced.
The park will be closed from now until December 14 as workers lay new sod for your four-legged friends to enjoy.
In the meantime, dog lovers can visit Dr.Paul’s Dog Park at 2915 Sportsplex Drive in Coral Springs.
Celebrate the park’s re-opening on Saturday, December 15, with the Paws with Claus Holiday Pawty. Don’t forget to bring your camera and have your pup’s photo taken with Santa from 9:15 – 11 a.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County