By: Sharon Aron Baron
One new Tamarac resident isn’t too pleased with the service he received from a Realtor, he’s reporting him to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The homeowner who recently purchased a home in the Woodlands Country Club never saw the agent because he was too busy on the eastern part of the county working on “bigger deals.” Even after the sale, the agent refused to remove the lockbox and his sign.
“I’ve purchased homes before and I’ve never had an experience like this…ever!” he wrote.
Before listing your home, it pays to ask several friends and co-workers who they use as their Realtor. Check their reviews online as well.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000