By: Sharon Aron Baron
One new Tamarac resident isn’t too pleased with the service he received from a Realtor, he’s reporting him to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The homeowner who recently purchased a home in the Woodlands Country Club never saw the agent because he was too busy on the eastern part of the county working on “bigger deals.” Even after the sale, the agent refused to remove the lockbox and his sign.
“I’ve purchased homes before and I’ve never had an experience like this…ever!” he wrote.
Before listing your home, it pays to ask several friends and co-workers who they use as their Realtor. Check their reviews online as well.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup