By: Sharon Aron Baron
One new Tamarac resident isn’t too pleased with the service he received from a Realtor, he’s reporting him to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
The homeowner who recently purchased a home in the Woodlands Country Club never saw the agent because he was too busy on the eastern part of the county working on “bigger deals.” Even after the sale, the agent refused to remove the lockbox and his sign.
“I’ve purchased homes before and I’ve never had an experience like this…ever!” he wrote.
Before listing your home, it pays to ask several friends and co-workers who they use as their Realtor. Check their reviews online as well.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale