By Agrippina Fadel
Unleash your inner dancing queen and burn some calories at the Jazzercise class hosted by Mayor Michelle Gomez.
Held on Saturday, June 10, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Tamarac Recreation Center, the free Jazzercise class led by Instructor Warren is part of the city’s Move with the Mayor program.
Heart disease and stroke are two leading causes of death in the U.S. Residents can lower their risk for these diseases by being active for at least 30 minutes a day.
Jazzercise is a dynamic fitness program that combines elements of jazz dance, cardio exercises, and strength training, offering a fun and energetic way to stay active and improve overall fitness levels.
Join Mayor Gomez for another fun exercise class on Friday, July 14, at 6 p.m.: Zumba class is held at Tamarac Community Center.
Tamarac Recreation Center is located at 7501 N University Dr.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23