By: Sharon Aron Baron
Friends and family have set up a roadside memorial to a motorcyclist who lost his life in a crash on February 15 in Tamarac.
Brandon Cramasta, 29 of Sunrise was traveling westbound at a high rate of speed on his yellow and black Suzuki motorcycle when he crashed into the rear of a car on Commercial Boulevard in front of White Oak Lane after the driver of a car made a u-turn onto the westbound lanes. He was airlifted to Broward Health Medical Center where he died of his injuries. The driver of the car was not cited.
A witness told us that the motorcyclist was traveling a high rate of speed but could not stop in time. He was one of the first at the scene to call 9-11 after the accident.
Cramasta left behind a 10 year old daughter Brianna and his sister Chelsea Cramasta.
According to this Facebook page, he was trying to get his life on track after posting this update last August:
“So today makes a month cancer-stick free! Sticking with it this time too! I’ve cut back tremendously on drinking too. Feeling a lot healthier and wealthier, of cource [sic], but there’s nothing more satisfying then the thought of possibly being able to be on this earth a little longer for my daughter.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16