By Kevin Deutsch
Rob’s Bageland of Tamarac has closed.
According to Yelp and staffers at the local bagel chain’s other locations, the eatery at 8217 NW 88th Ave. in Tamarac Town Square is no longer serving customers.
The reason for the closure was not clear Thursday.
Inspectors said they also found dirty walls in the eatery, a moldy can opener, water draining on a part of the floor, an improperly stored toxic substance, and food stored at unsafe temperatures, records show.
Rob’s Bageland of Tamarac was ordered closed on July 11 and reopened on July 12, according to the state.
All of the violations were corrected, records show, and the restaurant is still legally permitted to operate.
Rob’s Bageland’s other locations are 8188 Wiles Rd. in Coral Springs, 1420 Coral Ridge Dr. in Coral Springs, and 8201 W. Sunrise Blvd. in Plantation.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.09.24Man Arrested For Armed Kidnapping of Taxi Driver in North Lauderdale
- News2022.09.23Detectives Search For Video Voyeur in North Lauderdale
- News2022.09.20Tamarac Crime Update: $76K Armed Robbery and Car Burglaries
- News2022.09.18Broward Schools Seek Applicants Amid Nationwide Worker Shortage