Place of Occurrence: 5903 N.W. 57th Court, Tamarac
As detectives investigated a woman’s complaint that her first date with an attractive, 35-year-old security guard turned nightmarish when he raped her at his apartment, a second woman came forward with a similar story of her own first date with Andre Beadle.
The first woman told detectives that she had met Beadle at a Fort Lauderdale Publix where he was working as a security guard. A week later, he picked her up for a dinner date but said he had to swing by his apartment to change clothes. Once inside the apartment, he became sexually aggressive toward the woman and sexually battered her. Afterward, he drove her home.
Less than a month later, another woman said Beadle invited her and her 3-year-old daughter to his apartment for dinner. Once there, he said they had to eat in the bedroom because there was no other furniture in the apartment. In the bedroom, he put the victim in a headlock and told her that he could snap her neck, that he has killed before and has no problem doing it again. Then he pulled a blanket over the victim and himself and raped her. Her daughter was in the room during the attack.
Detectives encourage any other women who many have been victimized by Beadle to contact law enforcement immediately.
Anyone who believes she may have been victimized by Beadle can contact BSO Special Victims Unit detectives Sandra Haye-Roberts or Eric Hendel at (954) 321-4240 or report information anonymously to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.12.06Santa Makes a Special Appearance at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland Dec. 9
- News2022.12.04Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break
- News2022.12.01Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- News2022.11.30School Choice Application Window Opens for 2023/24