By Agrippina Fadel
Join the conversation on tackling school bullying at a Meet and Greet event led by District 4 School Board Chair Lori Alhadeff.
The event is set for Wednesday, August 30, from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Sawgrass Room of Coral Springs City Hall.
Alhadeff aims to foster awareness and collaboration around the pressing issue of bullying in schools. The event will encourage an open exchange of ideas to find effective solutions for prevention and intervention.
“I am having a round table conversation about bullying with the hope to help foster an understanding, raise awareness, and encourage collaboration to find effective solutions for preventing and addressing bullying in schools,” Alhadeff shared.
Attendees can enjoy light refreshments and hors d’oeuvres while engaging in the discussion.
To attend, RSVP to Monica Thompkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coral Springs City Hall is located at 9500 W. Sample Road.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members