By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you are civic-minded and would like to get more involved in the future of the city, the City of Tamarac is looking for you.
District 3 needs a Tamarac resident to step up and serve on the Public Art Committee which consists of five residents who recommend locations, artists, and artwork to the city commission.
This district is led by Commissioner Julie Fishman and includes Kings Point and Westwood communities. Southgate Blvd is on the north, the Sawgrass Expressway on the west, Pine Island Road to the east, and West McNab Road to the south.
Paid for by developer fees on construction projects, pieces selected by the art committee are located all over Tamarac.
Are you interested in serving? Fill out the online application. Hurry, the deadline is 5 pm on Friday, July 3. Please note that committee members serve without compensation.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday