By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you are civic-minded and would like to get more involved in the future of the city, the City of Tamarac is looking for you.
District 3 needs a Tamarac resident to step up and serve on the Public Art Committee which consists of five residents who recommend locations, artists, and artwork to the city commission.
This district is led by Commissioner Julie Fishman and includes Kings Point and Westwood communities. Southgate Blvd is on the north, the Sawgrass Expressway on the west, Pine Island Road to the east, and West McNab Road to the south.
Paid for by developer fees on construction projects, pieces selected by the art committee are located all over Tamarac.
Are you interested in serving? Fill out the online application. Hurry, the deadline is 5 pm on Friday, July 3. Please note that committee members serve without compensation.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications