By Sharon Aron Baron
On Wednesday, a single-vehicle crash took place on the 7200 block of W McNab Road in Tamarac.
At approximately 6:35 p.m., a car was traveling eastbound in the right through lane when they suddenly stopped.
To avoid hitting the vehicle, the car behind it swerved, lost control, hitting an FPL pole. Both the Broward Sheriff’s Office and North Lauderdale Fire Rescue arrived on the scene.
The driver was taken to the hospital, where they sustained a broken wrist.
BSO contacted FPL to repair the damaged pole.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year