By Sharon Aron Baron
On Wednesday, a single-vehicle crash took place on the 7200 block of W McNab Road in Tamarac.
At approximately 6:35 p.m., a car was traveling eastbound in the right through lane when they suddenly stopped.
To avoid hitting the vehicle, the car behind it swerved, lost control, hitting an FPL pole. Both the Broward Sheriff’s Office and North Lauderdale Fire Rescue arrived on the scene.
The driver was taken to the hospital, where they sustained a broken wrist.
BSO contacted FPL to repair the damaged pole.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.02.26Trulieve Opens First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Tamarac
- News2021.02.26Cardiologist at University Hospital and Medical Center Doesn’t Miss a Beat Explaining AFib
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Tamarac Locations February 26-28
- News2021.02.23President Biden Orders Flags Lowered to Honor 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19