By Sharon Aron Baron
The door for school reassignments will soon shut for Broward County Public Schools.
Parents also hoping to enroll their child in a Nova school or magnet program have until February 8, 2021.
On January 19, 2021, 22 new schools were opened for reassignment giving parents even more options.
Visit the District’s School Choice options at browardschools.com/schoolchoice. Access information by student interest, grade level, and individual school name.
The 2021/22 application window for the John M. McKay Scholarship for Students with Disabilities for public schools begins May 1, 2021.
For more information, parents and guardians can contact the Office of School Choice (formerly the Department of Demographics & Student Assignments) at 754-321-2480 or email [email protected].
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.02.26Trulieve Opens First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Tamarac
- News2021.02.26Cardiologist at University Hospital and Medical Center Doesn’t Miss a Beat Explaining AFib
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Tamarac Locations February 26-28
- News2021.02.23President Biden Orders Flags Lowered to Honor 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19