By Agrippina Fadel
Whether you’re a die-hard Marvel fan or just someone who enjoys watching spandex-clad superheroes battle it out on the big screen, Tamarac’s next free movie in the park will surely be a web-slinging good time.
Held on Friday, May 12, at 8 p.m., at the Tamarac Sports Complex, Spider-Man: No Way Home is a 2021 installation of the Marvel saga that follows the events of the Spider-Man: Far From Home and Venom: Let There Be Carnage.
The movie explores the adventures of Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, and his friends MJ and Ned, as they try to get into MIT, save the world, and defeat villains from other galaxies.
Pre-movie activities start at 6.30 and include face painting, inflatable rides for kids, music, and food from onsite food trucks. Little moviegoers can get a free bag of popcorn while supplies last.
Residents are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs.
DC League of Super-Pets, scheduled for April 14, was postponed due to inclement weather to Friday, June 2.
Tamarac Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee