Hopefully, the FBI sees what I do as it appears that the same man is robbing the same bank in two unrelated crimes.
On October 19 at around 4:30 pm, a man demanded money from a bank employee at the Bank of America branch on 7001 N University drive in Tamarac. On Friday, November 2, it appears to be the same man coming back for more money.
He appears to be six-feet tall, muscular, wearing a short sleeve, light blue, button down shirt with two chest pockets with flaps, blue pants and black shoes. He had very short black hair and wore rectangular tortoise shell glasses, according to the surveillance pictures.
Someone please help figure out who this guy is because I’m sure he’s coming back to do more banking soon at Bank of America.
Anyone who has information as to the identity of this bank robber is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crimestoppers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out