Actress and Obama supporter, Kerry Washington, surprised early voters at the Tamarac Branch Library on Saturday.
Coral Springs resident Tracey Lee, was waiting in line for four hours on Saturday, when Kerry Washington surprised many of the voters in line who knew her.
Washington spoke at the Democratic National Convention and is known for her roles as Ray Charles’s wife, Della Bea Robinson, in the film Ray, as Idi Amin’s wife Kay in The Last King of Scotland, and as Alicia Masters, love interest of The Thing in the live-action Fantastic Four films.
Washington is also in the 2012 ABC drama Scandal, where she plays Olivia Pope, a former crisis management expert to the President.
On Saturday, Tamarac Branch Library ended the week with their biggest day of voting with 2,259 voters according to the Broward County Supervisor of Elections.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac