By: Sharon Aron Baron
Whether you’re in the market for used books, clothing, or just want to browse – then you don’t want to miss a chance to pick up some inexpensive items at the city-wide garage sale on Saturday, April 9, 2016, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Held in the parking lot of Tamarac Park, it’s very conveniently located adjacent to the pedestrian bridge that runs above University Drive.
To rent a space to sell your goods, the cost is $35 per space. Sorry, no online sign-ups, you must go in person to the Tamarac Recreational Center.
The Tamarac Recreational Center and Tamarac Park is located at located at 7525 N University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton