By: Sharon Aron Baron
Whether you’re in the market for used books, clothing, or just want to browse – then you don’t want to miss a chance to pick up some inexpensive items at the city-wide garage sale on Saturday, April 9, 2016, 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Held in the parking lot of Tamarac Park, it’s very conveniently located adjacent to the pedestrian bridge that runs above University Drive.
To rent a space to sell your goods, the cost is $35 per space. Sorry, no online sign-ups, you must go in person to the Tamarac Recreational Center.
The Tamarac Recreational Center and Tamarac Park is located at located at 7525 N University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County