By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Fire Rescue was called to the scene after Kings Point residents woke up to flooding inside their homes early Friday morning.
According to Tamarac Spokesperson Sue Siebert-Zeiler, Tamarac Fire rescue received a call at approximately 6:00 a.m. regarding a clogged roof drain, which caused water to back up into the units at 9580 Weldon Circle in Building K.
The flooding impacted eight units. Five of the units had standing water inside. Residents have been displaced; however, according to Siebert, they have found alternative living arrangements.
We contacted Weldon’s property management company, Consolidated Community Management, and spoke to manager Lou Brewer who said the situation was well under control. When we asked him if everyone had found accommodations, he said he’d rather not comment.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition