By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Fire Rescue was called to the scene after Kings Point residents woke up to flooding inside their homes early Friday morning.
According to Tamarac Spokesperson Sue Siebert-Zeiler, Tamarac Fire rescue received a call at approximately 6:00 a.m. regarding a clogged roof drain, which caused water to back up into the units at 9580 Weldon Circle in Building K.
The flooding impacted eight units. Five of the units had standing water inside. Residents have been displaced; however, according to Siebert, they have found alternative living arrangements.
We contacted Weldon’s property management company, Consolidated Community Management, and spoke to manager Lou Brewer who said the situation was well under control. When we asked him if everyone had found accommodations, he said he’d rather not comment.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home
- News2020.02.17Broward Sheriff’s Office Holding Open House for Interested Job Applicants Feb 22
- News2020.02.15Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 22