It’s that time of year when parents sign up their children for Tackle football and Cheerleading here in Tamarac Cougar football and Cheer is a long standing tradition in our city where youths from 5 to 13 can participate in the sports.
Registration will take place starting on Saturday, March 15th at the Tamarac community center from 10 am to 2 pm.
REGISTRATION DATESSaturday March 15, 2014 11:00 am – 2:00 pm At the Community Center – 8601 Commercial Blvd – Tamarac Saturday March 29, 2014 10:00 am – 1:00 pm At the Field – Concession Stand Saturday April 26, 2014 11:00 am – 2:00 pm At the Community Center – 8601 Commercial Blvd – Tamarac
WHAT TO BRINGCOPY of Birth Certificate for the League to keep (Unless 2013 Tackle returning player or Cheerleader) 2014 Physical Form (It is the yellow form from doctors office, if you are unable to get one from your Dr office due to insurance most walk in clinics charge $20) Registration Fee CASH or Credit Card (service fee will be applied) (Please note that registration WILL NOT be completed without ALL of the above)
SPRING FOOTBALL STARTS MAY 1stFor more news & Info including downloadable registration forms Please visit www.TamaracFootball.com or follow them on Facebook
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semi-Annual Garage Sale
- News2020.01.21Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac January 31