It’s that time of year when parents sign up their children for Tackle football and Cheerleading here in Tamarac Cougar football and Cheer is a long standing tradition in our city where youths from 5 to 13 can participate in the sports.
Registration will take place starting on Saturday, March 15th at the Tamarac community center from 10 am to 2 pm.
WHAT TO BRINGCOPY of Birth Certificate for the League to keep (Unless 2013 Tackle returning player or Cheerleader) 2014 Physical Form (It is the yellow form from doctors office, if you are unable to get one from your Dr office due to insurance most walk in clinics charge $20) Registration Fee CASH or Credit Card (service fee will be applied) (Please note that registration WILL NOT be completed without ALL of the above)
SPRING FOOTBALL STARTS MAY 1stFor more news & Info including downloadable registration forms Please visit www.TamaracFootball.com or follow them on Facebook
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family