By Jim Donnelly
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with the residents, this is a summary of Tamarac crime events through November 13.
A victim of Theft – Retail / Shoplifting on N University Drive on 11/07/2023. The total estimated loss was $392.
A victim of Theft – All Other on University Drive on 11/10/2023. The total estimated loss was $75.
A victim of Theft – Motor Vehicle Parts on 11/10/2023. The total estimated loss was $20.
A victim of Auto Theft on N Pine Island Road on 11/07/2023.
A victim of Battery on N Pine Island Road on 11/08/2023. The victim was physically attacked as she walked to her vehicle in the parking lot.
A victim of Battery on N State Road 7 on 11/0712023. The Deputy viewed a bicycle theft. The Defendant battered the Law Enforcement Officer.
A victim of Fraud – Impersonation on N University Drive on 11/07/2023. The complainant advised that someone attempted to fill a prescription using a doctor’s credential.
A victim of Fraud – Worthless Check on Island Road on N Pine Island Road 11/09/2023. The total estimated loss was $1,300. The reporter wants to report that an unknown subject stole her check, changed the details on the check, and cashed it.
A victim of Burglary Conveyance on N University Drive on 11/09/2023. The total estimated loss was $20,340. The victim parked her truck and went inside the business, leaving her purse containing $20,000 cash and documents in the truck. While in the business, an unknown suspect stole the purse. There were no signs of forced entry.
A victim of Burglary Conveyance on NW 96 Terrace on 11/09/2023. The total estimated loss was $2,000. The vehicle was found on two bricks, and the wheels and tires were stolen.
A victim of Burglary Conveyance on W McNab Road on 11/08/2023. The total estimated loss was $610.
A victim of Information on NW 52 Court on 11/12/2023. Unknown organs were found floating in a canal. The organs were recovered and transported to the Medical Examiner’s office.
A victim of Aggravated Assault on Woodlands Blvd on 11/13/2023. A shooting occurred in which property was damaged.
A victim of Aggravated Assault on N Pine Island Road on 11/13/2023. During a road rage incident, the suspect showed the victim a firearm.
A victim of Robbery on Treehouse Lane on 11/12/2023. The total estimated loss was $300.
Sattar, Shazzar, Ahmad, Bobanyani, 23, was arrested on a charge of Battery on an Officer Firefighter Emt Etc on N State Road 7 on 11/07/2023.
Rivera, Gilberto E., 79, was arrested on a charge of Touch Or Strike/Battery/Domestic Violence on NW 49 Street on 11/08/2023.
Telemaque, Mike, 31, was arrested on a charge of Fraud-Impersonation Know Intent Unlaw Posses 5 Or More Identification on NW 31 Avenue/W Prospect Road on 11/08/2023.
- A Coral Springs resident for over 30 years, Jim Donnelly has had a 40-year career as a photographer, videographer, and editor for South Florida affiliate news stations, along with CNN, ESPN, ABC Sports and News, NBC Sports and News, Fox News, and CBS. Donnelly has won several awards, including EMMY’s, for his team coverage. Currently, he owns Image Masters Photography and works as a Realtor.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Tamarac Crime Update: Woman Selling Item on NextDoor Robbed At Gun Point
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Tamarac Crime Update: German Shepard Attacks Man and his Dog
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Tamarac Crime Update: $20K Stolen From Victim’s Vehicle
- NewsNovember 10, 2023Tamarac Crime Update: Ceramic Statues Stolen in Neighborhood