By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to the scene of a canal where suspected human or animal remains were found.
On Sunday at approximately 4:07 p.m., BSO responded to a report at the 2800 block of Northwest 52nd Court following a tip about the presence of possible remains.
According to Cary Codd, senior spokesperson for BSO, Members of the dive team conducted a thorough search and successfully secured the findings.
The collected material was immediately turned over to the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office, which will conduct detailed testing to ascertain the nature of the remains.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family