By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac firefighters responded to an e-meow-gency when a curious kitten got stuck inside a metal table.
According to Van Schoen, Public Information Officer for Tamarac Fire Rescue, a kitten got its head stuck in the decorative portion of a deck table behind a home on 70th Ave on Feb. 20. The residents could not figure out how best to rectify the situation and called 911.
“Engine 41 responded from Fire Station Station 41. Firefighters arrived, sized up the situation, and decided to dismantle the table,” Shoen said.
He added that once freed, the kitten was safely returned to its mom, who was pacing nearby. The engine crew then reassembled the table.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.28Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Prepares for Annual Passover Seder
- News2023.03.28Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.28Ticket Alert: Letraia Savage brings her Divas of Soul Show to Kings Point Palace
- News2023.03.27Local Poet Rebecca Vaughns Hosts Tamarac’s First Annual Spoken Word Competition