By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac firefighters responded to an e-meow-gency when a curious kitten got stuck inside a metal table.
According to Van Schoen, Public Information Officer for Tamarac Fire Rescue, a kitten got its head stuck in the decorative portion of a deck table behind a home on 70th Ave on Feb. 20. The residents could not figure out how best to rectify the situation and called 911.
“Engine 41 responded from Fire Station Station 41. Firefighters arrived, sized up the situation, and decided to dismantle the table,” Shoen said.
He added that once freed, the kitten was safely returned to its mom, who was pacing nearby. The engine crew then reassembled the table.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23