By Agrippina Fadel
Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek hosts the “Voices in Harmony” concert, a unique musical experience featuring opera and Broadway singer James White III and the temple’s own, Cantor Jenna Kramarow.
Held on Sunday, March 19, at 4 p.m., the concert will offer a diverse repertoire, including Jewish music and Broadway songs.
The tickets are $18 for unreserved seats and $50 for reserved seating. Kids’ tickets are $10. For purchases, contact the synagogue office at (954) 721-7660.
Kramarow and White first met as children, performing in school choruses in West Palm Beach, but this is the first time they will sing together as adults. “I am truly excited to see what we can do as adults,” the Cantor commented.
The concert was delayed for three years due to the pandemic, so the performers are truly excited to finally take the stage together.
Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek is located at 5700 NW 94 Ave.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.28Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Prepares for Annual Passover Seder
- News2023.03.28Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.28Ticket Alert: Letraia Savage brings her Divas of Soul Show to Kings Point Palace
- News2023.03.27Local Poet Rebecca Vaughns Hosts Tamarac’s First Annual Spoken Word Competition